Get better Cisco support and maintenance from CHE Consulting
Don’t choose between the high cost of SMARTnet® maintenance and the cut-rate service from third parties who take your money and cross their fingers your Cisco systems don’t fail.
Get more from your Cisco support by choosing CHE Consulting as your third-party maintenance provider.
We provide a more affordable alternative to SMARTnet® maintenance, saving you 30 to 70 percent over your current SMARTnet® contract. We can provide continued firmware and iOS updates and certified parts, guaranteed to arrive in accordance with your service level agreement.
We don’t try to sell you equipment you don’t need. We focus on providing reliable, OEM-level service. Our systems experts and technicians receive OEM-level training and have years of experience working on equipment like yours.
We are trusted data center consultants for hundreds of companies in the U.S. because we get to know you, your company and your equipment; fixing problems before they occur.
As you look for smart ways to manage your data center costs, talk to us about how we provide predictive and preventive maintenance services for Cisco product that extend the life of your investment and ensure system availability when you need it.
We offer three tiers of support for our SMARTnet® clients that give you greater return on your investment, while receiving OEM-level support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Tier 1: Onsite hardware maintenance of legacy products that no longer have or require firmware updates.
- Tier 2: Additionally includes lowered maintenance costs with all of the benefits of a SMARTnet® contract – including firmware updates – for products that have not reached end-of-life status.
- Tier 3: Additionally includes maintenance for recently released products and products that require a Cisco contract beyond SMARTnet® features.
This multi-tier model gives you the flexibility to choose the SMARTnet® maintenance alternative that meets your needs and budget.
Our alternative Cisco SMARTnet® support includes:
- Licensed updates for Cisco IOS® or Catalyst® OS on eligible hardware
- 7x24x365 help desk support from Cisco Certified Engineers
- Software and hardware support based in the U.S.
- Access to new and certified replacement parts
- 90 percent of the parts critical to your system stocked onsite
- Extended life of used, refurbished and end-of-support life hardware
- Next business day, or four-hour hardware replacement options
- On-site field engineers with OEM certifications and expertise available at an additional cost
Contact us for a free assessment of your data center and whether your current Cisco maintenance contract meets your needs!